The Handsam Incident Log is a comprehensive way to record and analyse incidents. The module allows for accidents, incidents, near-misses, illnesses, restraints and the administration of medicines to be recorded and investigated, ensuring you are legally compliant.
The online, dynamic e-form is context sensitive, which focuses the user’s attention on only the relevant information. The system also helps you to identify RIDDOR reportable incidents.
The system holds the records on our cloud portal, allowing you to record any incident via tablet, phone or PC, anywhere on your site.
Reports can be analysed in a variety of ways including; site area, type of accident and person affected, by activity or by severity and are easily exported to PDF or CSV files. The module also sends auto-alerts and escalation alerts tailored to your requirements
Get in touch
Personal data submitted through this form will be subject to no further processing and will be used only to answer your query. When correspondence ends, your personal data will be erased.
• Ability to record accidents, near misses, illnesses, administration of medicines and First Aid, restraint and reporting of hazards
• Ability to track all incidents throughout the school
• Analysis of data to look for trends and patterns
• Help to decide if an incident is RIDDOR reportable
• Major incident alerts for key staff members
• Structured investigation process
• Ability to upload and collate evidence such as witness statements and photographs
• Impact assessment for each incident
• An easy to use electronic incident recording process
• Data is automatically archived
• Ability to create detailed reports
• Usual dashboard makes it easier to spot patterns and intervene where necessary
• Safe in the knowledge all staff are recording and investigating incidents correctly and responsibly using the same method
• Ensures key staff members are informed immediately about major incidents
• Prompts on what should be reported to the HSE
• Fully integrates with other Handsam modules